ads slot

Posts:

anyBODY - Where your Body is Welcome!!


Welcome to the First round of anyBody!!  All designers for this event are required to make items compatible with Omega, Physique, or TMP.

Maai is there we want to hear you ROAR or  RAWWR even.   It's available in 4 colors and I'm showing all of them to you.  It can be worn 4 different ways. Stockings with or without panties.  Also you can wear No Stockings with or without panties.  There are Omega, Physique and TMP appliers.  For the feet, there are Slink and TMP Ouch.

For this post, I am wearing my Lena Lush.  Enjoy!!

Click to Enlarge Photo

Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Lingerie [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Rawr - Yellow, Pink, Green, Purple - via [anyBody  
Shoes [Emporium by Antonia Millar] Lolita Heels.  Hud Included

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaSunrise Eyes - Steel Blue
Hair [Vanity Hair by Tabata Jewell] Guns and Pearls
Hands,  Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet
Body [Kitties Lair by Babette Ultsch Lena Lush Body 2.1
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Human Ears
Skin [zOdiacO by Zinniamaldita Resident] Sagittarius - Kahlua  [MP Purchase 

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Earrings [glow Studio by Linka Demina Kooh Gold - Retired.  You may purchase new items at their store or their bimonthly event The Dressing Room Fusion.  
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 

The Cosmetics:

Eyeshadow [MONS by ekilem ResidentEyeshadow Dramatic - sky
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Poses [Ma Vie by Mavi Beck] I Shit Rainbows Pack  
Poses [Fly Lily by Melina Fetuccio Lolas And Azz Poses Set 1  -  Used in Pose 2


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff